Are you in need of a safe and fun day cycling? Why not join us for Pro Vision’s Socially Distanced Bike Bash…and have some fun as we strive to find the new norm!
Dates and Prices
Date of Event
20th September 2020
60 miles or 60 km
£25 online/£30 on the day
The Old Barn Cafe, Marton, SK11 9HF
Are you in need of a safe and fun day cycling? Why not join us for Pro Vision’s Socially Distanced Bike Bash! Whether you are a lone cyclist, a family bubble or would like to cycle with one or two of your friends, Chapeau Events are fully supporting this awesome annual event and will be adhering to any social distancing measures in place at the time of the event…come join us and have some fun as we strive to find the new norm!
Why choose the Pro Vision Socially Distanced Bike Bash?
- Top routes around the beautiful quiet roads of Cheshire, provided and supported by Chapeau Events, specialists in cycle event planning
- Fully signed routes on the day plus GPX files available in advance of the event
- Full mechanical support and vehicles
- Breakfast roll and tea/coffee provided by The Old Barn at the finish of your cycle
- Feed station on both the 60 miles and 60km routes
- Receive your special edition Pro Vision face mask
What is the Pro Vision Sportive Route?
The Pro Vision Cycle Bash will begin and end at The Old Barn, Marton. Both the 60 mile and 60km routes are circular, which will take you through the stunning Cheshire countryside The routes are designed to be an enjoyable but safe challenge for all abilities. There will be socially distanced water stops available on both routes at approximately the half-way points before cyclists continue on their return journey to The Old Barn for a well earned breakfast roll and tea or coffee.
When should I arrive if I’m doing the 60 miles ride?
Please arrive from 8am to register and take part in the mandatory safety briefing prior to the event. The first wave will consist of those doing the 60mile route and will set off before 9am.
When should I arrive if I’m doing the 60 km ride?
Please arrive from 8:45am to register and take part in the mandatory safety briefing prior to the sportive. The second wave will set off at 9:30am and will include those doing the 60km route.
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Full rider support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and full route support
- Carefully planned and signposted route
- Route App via Ride with GPS
- Comprehensive safety briefing
- Water stops will be provided throughout the course. The Chapeau Events support vehicles will also have a supply of water
- Special Edition Pro Vision face mask
- Breakfast roll and tea/coffee on return to The Old Barn, Marton.
What’s not included?
- A bicycle
- A helmet which must be worn during the ride